"Hold everything in your hands lightly, otherwise it hurts when God pries your fingers open." — Corrie Ten Boom
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
very first post!
Hey! So this is my very first post ever on something like this so bear with me. I have a couple friends who post "regularly" on these things and always thought it might be kinda fun to do the same, even if no one is listening. My job, as a nanny, requires me to be in constant contact with a 15 month old 10 hr/day for 5 days out of the week... I love the baby to death but you just miss talking sometimes. Most all my close friends work the same hours pretty much so it's not like we can just talk anytime we want. I've noticed this situation isn't very fun:) I'm not a huge talker but it is nice to have someone to voice your opinions, thoughts, experiences, and feelings to at times. I'm gonna try and do that on here, we'll see where it goes but for anyone who reads it, hope you enjoy getting to know the "real" me quite a bit better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment