Okay, I know it's strange but whenever I get totally stressed out my tounge pushes to the top of my mounth and it stays that way even when I talk so I get even worse of a lisp... it's so weird! It's like breathing, one of those things your body does without you having to tell it to and you can't really stop it either. I used to notice it doing that all the time after I knew I was already stressed so I knew that was just like a side effect but a couple days ago I realized I was doing that and I can't think why I am stressed out! I do have a story/script that I have to write for school that's putting a lot of pressure on me... and a 24 hour film festival thats coming up. Hm... I don't get it, it's just weird.
Anyways, school is still going good! Being able to take a few hours off work has been a slight relief also. Not a total relief, but it's better. Friday I started up in a spin class at the gym that starts at 6:15 in the morning. So I woke up for that at 5:45, biked (hard!!!) for 45 min. went to work and then to school! Needless to say I fell asleep in the middle of my movie that night. Sad as that was because I was watching That Thing You Do - one of my all time favorites!
We helped Nett move into her townhouse at school this afternoon. It's a pretty nice size place. There is a good sized living room and kitchen/dining room on the main floor then 3 bedrooms on the top floor and an unfinished basement for storage. She only has 2 roommates because one girl dropped so she totally lucked out and they each have their own room! That was a pretty exciting discovery.
-the end-
No comments:
Post a Comment