So the busy-ness starts, I leave in less than a week for Israel. Yeah, who would have thought I'd get to go to Israel. It still hasn't really hit home yet, but we're going to get to be in Jerusalem (yes, the same Jerusalem Jesus rode into on the donkey and everything else that happened there!), float in the dead sea...hm that's all I can remember right now. But it's just so totally crazy that we are going! I'm thinking (hoping) this will be a trip I won't ever forget!
So anyways before that, besides getting ready for the trip, I have a graduation I'm video taping Friday night, a wedding I'm taping Saturday and babysitting Saturday night. I get to watch these kids that I haven't babysat in forever! I think I've watched them like 2 or 3 times since I've started my new job, I miss them so much and what's even cooler is they miss me! Aw, it's so fun to be missed.
Me and McKenna went to the park this morning with Becky and Jabin, the little boy she watches. That was fun, it was nice and cool but after like an hour we were just like dripping sweat and we headed out. McKenna it napping right now and i just finished most of the cleaning. It's weird but I actually like cleaning, I hope when I have a house of my own ( hopefully soon!) that it will be the same. I try not and be a neat freak because that is annoying but I just really like everything organized and cleaned up, not really dirty. When ever I go to my friends' houses and see dishes sitting out on the counter or in the sink I want to wash them or put them in the dishwasher... One time I was at my friend Jen's house and they have a white sink that didn't really look white anymore, so I grabbed the soft scrub and had at it! haha I'm a dork but I enjoy it! Hopefully it'll be for the long run...
No comments:
Post a Comment