Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I caught you a delicious bass...

Actually that would be Jen...all I caught was some little blue gills but that's alright, I showed my little brother up at least! My dad bought a fishing boat this past weekend from a friend of his. It is kinda old but it's still cool! It has those cool fishing seats, a screen that tells you where all the fish are and has a depth meter, and it even has a box in it that if you push a button it fills up with water and you can put fish in there! So yesterday was way too hot for us to go mnt biking so Jen and I went fishing. It was fun, It was kinda hard with 4 people in that size boat all trying to cast...one time I had a strang angle that I had to cast from so I went anyways and accidently threw my whole pole in the lake! My dad was kinda upset with me because it sank right away (why they dont' make floating fishing poles I have no idea) but we could still see my bobber so we started pulling the line up. The bad thing was that I hadn't "locked" my line cause I was in the middle of casting when it went out so we were thinkin' we'd keep pulling on the line and eventually it'd just run out without bringing back up the pole. So we (actually my dad:) ) kept pulling the line up and finally got the pole to the surface where we could grab it! Yea dad! haha I felt bad cause I've already broken one of his fishing poles and I didn't want to loose another one, but all in all it was pretty hilarious. And after all that, on the way home he actually said he would teach me how to back the truck up to put the boat in the water and take it out myself! He is actually going to let me take it out by myself! I have absolutely no idea how to drive a boat "but IIII am a very fast learner and..." (Jen, you know what movie that is from?) So anyways, a friend of mine just came over here with 3 kids she watches and we all played in the little blow up pool and the sprinkeler. That was fun, hopefully it wore the kids out so we will have nice long naps today! Aw, McKenna started telling me she loves me:) Well now she is screaming at me so it's time for sleep and me to clean!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tad hamilton! haha that was fun fishing!!