"Hold everything in your hands lightly, otherwise it hurts when God pries your fingers open." — Corrie Ten Boom
what do you mean you're such a cop out??
haha I was just thinking about how easy it is for me to ignore people or certain situations when it means it is going to be a difficult/awkward conversation or situation...:) Know what I'm talking about??;)
ahh i'm pretty sure i know what you're talking about - is it what we talked about before the game saturday night?
haha yup Jen. Discipline? Like self-descipline or McKenna discipline? It has to do more with boys...
We'll talk later;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
what do you mean you're such a cop out??
haha I was just thinking about how easy it is for me to ignore people or certain situations when it means it is going to be a difficult/awkward conversation or situation...:) Know what I'm talking about??;)
ahh i'm pretty sure i know what you're talking about - is it what we talked about before the game saturday night?
haha yup Jen. Discipline? Like self-descipline or McKenna discipline? It has to do more with boys...
We'll talk later;)
Post a Comment