Monday, September 26, 2005

ringback tones

Hey ya'll, watch this! Actually, that just came to my head, there's really nothing to watch, did someone say that like on a movie or something?

ANYWAYS...

I just got this cool new thing on my cell phone that Verizon has called, Ringback tones. It's just this totally unnecesary thing to entertain people when they call me. Don't tell anyone but it's really part of my secret campain to get more people to call me;) he he So yeah, give me a call and tell me what you think!

BTW if you happened to be one of the lucky few to have caught my blog the other day while I had my "bridesmaid dress" post up, that wasn't really the dress we are wearing;0 I got a few inquires about that, plus I made a mistake (oops) in naming the bridal party. Anyways, that's my news! Me and Teresa are going to go blow up some balloons now for dad's birthday tomorrow! 49 Years old!! WOAH BABY!;)

No comments: