Today was the most fun I've had in a long time. I had the day off work because McKenna's parents took her up to Mackinac Island for the weekend (they are bringing home chocolate fudge for me!!) I took some allergy medicine last night to hopefully help me sleep better during the night. It not only helped me sleep good all night, but almost all morning too! I woke up to light streaming through my blinds, grabbed my glasses, and when I could finally see my clock it said "11:08." I could not believe I slept that long! I guess it felt nice, I'm thankful I didn't have anything that really needed to get done so I wasn't in a hurry. I got up, grabbed some breakfast and sat down to FINALLY get started on my Israel video. I was getting so giddy even thinking about it! Yesterday I handed off 10 hard copies of the graduation video I had previously been working on. WOAH! Clean plate, can't explaing how nice it was to have that out of my house! So anyways, I was maybe half way through the Israel video when my friend Beka texts me (on my new mp3/video phone), asking if she can come over cause she's out on this side of town and doesn't have to work either. So we looked through the Israel video a bit (cause she was there too) and watched a couple other fun videos I had on my computer. I found one that Jen made for me a few years ago when I left for my first year of college. I remember watching that thing all the time, I love that video! So now that Jen and our other friend Kristen are away at college, we decided it was high time we whip up a little somethin' somethin' for them to watch! I can't give away all secrets yet because I haven't sent it to them yet but it was fun...kinda crazy (as I'm sure you can believe if you know Beka at all) but I had a blast. We taped a little at my house, then went out to her house for a little bit and her dad and Gabe were just getting back from dropping off her little brothers at the high school football game. I guess they were all painted up, put their loveseat in the back of the old pickup and sat on that on the way to the game! It was so unbelievibly crazy, they probably would have gotten in so much trouble had a cop seen them! (but isn't that exactly my way of thinking"....won't we get in trouble though?";) Anyways he took us off roading through their woods, it was a very "redneck" thing to do, but when I wasn't thinking, "this could so be my last day on earth!!!" ....it was pretty fun:) So then we drove around a little more and came back to Beka's to hang out and a few other people showed up.
So today is Saturday and I'll finally finish this blog:) Last night after I got home, I finished the project for Jen and Kristen AND I am almost done with Israel, I just need to get a few pictures and voice recordings from people. HAHA, as far as raw footage goes...I had about 2 hours of Israel tape and about 1 1/2 hours of graduation tape. It took me 3 months to complete the grad. video and about 3 days for Israel. Hm....:)
No comments:
Post a Comment