So I have this incredibly curious nature about me. If I meet someone new, or hear about something I tend to use every resource out there to get more information about this person or thing. If it's an event or whatever it's pretty easy to just google and go from there. It's just about as easy for looking up a person. So anyways, I guess not everyone is like that and it probably freaks ppl out when I know things about them that they didn't tell me...:)
Anyways, yesterday there was FINALLY an ad in the classifieds for a baby bike trailer for cheap. So I call them and leave a message asking them to call back. So just out of curiosity I look up their address by googleing their phone number. Common knowledge right?? So it gives me the address and I print out mapquest directions cause I planned on going out there last night. The whole time I'm telling myself, "remember, you didn't get these directions from these people so you can't forget to ask..." So the guy calls back and I ask him a few questions about it and then I go..."Alright, I'll be out there in like 30-45 min." Then all of a sudden realizing I hadn't gotten directions from HIM, he's probably like what is this lady talking about! So I'm like umm... actually can I have directions? It probably sounded so dumb and I felt really dumb...maybe, just maybe, I'll learn my lesson.
No comments:
Post a Comment