I'm going to do the unthinkable here and post a comment to my own blog... I just read this post again this morning after writing it last night...crazy how funny things are to you when you are tired;) Sorry I was being dumb:)
since mrista forgot to post it, i would like to inform everyone that she is in jackson hole for a week and will be back next wednesday. so if you randomly show up at her house to give her free food, she will unfortunately be unable to accept it.
2 comments:
I'm going to do the unthinkable here and post a comment to my own blog... I just read this post again this morning after writing it last night...crazy how funny things are to you when you are tired;) Sorry I was being dumb:)
i giggled when i read it :)
since mrista forgot to post it, i would like to inform everyone that she is in jackson hole for a week and will be back next wednesday. so if you randomly show up at her house to give her free food, she will unfortunately be unable to accept it.
thank you.
Post a Comment