The majority of my family that was here visiting, left this morning. It was so much fun to see them again. Two of my cousins are getting married in the next year and one of them brought her fiance. He was so fun to meet, he was hilarious. They asked me to put together a slideshow/video for their wedding which is in January. I'm really excited because I love doing those, but for some reason they always make me nervous too. I must just really worry about if they are going to like it or not. But I'm excited still!
Yesterday was beach day for the family because it was everyone's last full day here. McKenna's parents said it would be fine if I took her out there too so we all went to Holland State Park for a few hours! McKenna had just gotten to go to the beach this past weekend up by her grandparents house so she was SO excited to go to the "beachy" again! She loved every part of it:) All I have to say though is if you plan on having kids someday...enjoy your beachtime NOW!
YIPPEE! I get to go back to Jackson Hole!!
Just incase you are one of those who picture Wyoming as prarie land:)
2 comments:
If you need someone to teach you how to "call" moose, I'm your gal! I learned on my one and only trip to Jackson Hole from an "expert" moose caller who assured me his tactics were legit... :o) Oh, the fun people have at our expense! Hope the trip goes well --- see you when you get back.
Valerie
haha how exciting! Did you ever get a moose?? That would be sweet! Well I forgot to mention that I leave in the middle of September, so I'll probably see ya before then!
Post a Comment