I just paid off my computer tonight! I went on-line to check what my balence was and it was only $120 so I just paid it off:) The funny thing is that I signed up for a Best Buy credit card so I'd have 12 months interest free financing and so I figured out how much I'd have to pay on it each month in order for it to be paid off by 12 months but it was such a small payment each month and months take so long to go by and get to the next month so it took me less than 2 months:)
AND... another cool thing is that the APY on my savings account just went up again too! It's a variable rate so it really can change at anytime but when I signed up for the account it was at 3% yield and it's only gone up so far! God is good, I pray that if God allows me to live "comfortably" the rest of my life, that I will never forget Him and why I needed to lean on Him in the first place...it wasn't because I was poor or in physical need, it was because He showed me I had a much much greater need than money could ever care for. Baruk Hashem, bless the Name.
Tiffany is home! She survived her summer of scary horses falling on top of her!
Jeff Jaggers is a VERY neat guy. I am SO happy and thankful for the part he has in my friends' life.
REMINDER to all that we can't give up when times are tough.
One more random thing that probably won't be as funny in the morning as it is right now... I was reading through someone's (who I do not know at all) blog and they were talking about cleaning a bathtub or something and the product they used worked so well this person says "I swear, all I did was gently wipe, and the soap scum ring around the bottom of the tub packed its bags yelling, 'I'm packing my bags and yelling!'" HAHA I laughed... I guess I just wasn't expecting the scum to say THAT:)
No comments:
Post a Comment