Friday, August 12, 2005

Good 'ol Chuck-E-Cheeses


Today was so much fun. My friend, Becky, called me this morning asking if McKenna and I wanted to go with her and Jabin (the little boy she nanny's for) to Chuck e Cheeses. I hadn't been there since I was a kid but it sounded like so much fun, plus we love any excuse to keep McKenna busy and happy! We planned to meet there at like 11-11:30ish but once we told them they were both so excited we went early:) McKenna has the cutest little excited face, I love it so much. She had such a blast playing with all the new toys! What was really nice is she was wide awake and happy the whole time and fell asleep on the way home and slept for 3 1/2 hours. That was a nice break for me to clean up the house for them for the weekend and get a few other things done. I wanted to put these picture up here cause she is so adorable:)




Kids are fun...you just have to have the energy to keep them busy, train them not to whine at you and have ideas of what to keep them busy with! Some days I am thankful for my job:)

No comments: