"Hold everything in your hands lightly, otherwise it hurts when God pries your fingers open."
— Corrie Ten Boom
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Alias
Just thought I'd get you all phsyced (can't figure out how to spell that one) about season 5! Click on the pix to read what to expect the end of September!
i really hope they don't make vaughn turn out to be a double agent. 'cause then you have jack's wife, vaughn's 1st wife (lauren - evil with annoying mouth contortions), and now sydney's pretty-much-and-soon-to-be husband. kinda stupid.
I agree, that would be dumb. Something tells me they won't do the same ol' same ol' but I'm afraid that even if they do...I still might be sitting in front of the TV every week watching it. I mean, haven't we been taught to never forsake friends??;)
3 comments:
Psyched :o)
i really hope they don't make vaughn turn out to be a double agent. 'cause then you have jack's wife, vaughn's 1st wife (lauren - evil with annoying mouth contortions), and now sydney's pretty-much-and-soon-to-be husband. kinda stupid.
I agree, that would be dumb. Something tells me they won't do the same ol' same ol' but I'm afraid that even if they do...I still might be sitting in front of the TV every week watching it. I mean, haven't we been taught to never forsake friends??;)
Post a Comment