Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Sweet Children:)


Isn't that cute? I have that on my bullitian board above my computer from a couple days ago. This is Robyn(left) and Aryn(right) VanDyke. They are the cutest girls. I started babysitting for their family about 8 or 9 years ago when Aryn was only 3 or 4, her younger brother, Gabe, was only 1 and before they adopted Robyn and Graham. Their parents are the ones who got me the nanny job I have right now so once I started that I couldn't watch them anymore. I hardly ever see them so I take them out for fun sometimes just to hang out. This past weekend I took them to Chuck e. Cheeses and icecream before they had to go back to school. Isn't that a cool photo though! If you want one it's only a token at Chuck e Cheeses! haha, we took a ton of them. I used up all my tokens on these and that ski ball game(the coolest game in the world!) I'm planning on taking my engagement pictures there someday, it's not copyrighted so you only pay a token and then make as many copies as you want! Plus it doesn't matter if you are tan or not, they are all black and white! How does that sound?;) Sounds like a good idea to me.

TOMORROW I AM 21 1/2, HORRAY!!

No comments: