Tuesday, April 24, 2012

pinterest food


Is your Pinterest food board as overwhelming a sight as mine? I mean all of these pins definitely have something in common... they all made me drool a little bit when I first laid eyes on them, but when am I going to make them all!? I've even sifted through them and deleted the ones that are just too complicated and I know I will never make (you know, like sifting through your facebook 'friends'??) and there are still so many. Maybe I should start with one recipe a week? If it's good, it gets printed and put in my recipe binder. If it's bad, it's deleted and never seen again. That sounds like a good idea, right? OH.. maybe I'll blog about it like everybody else and their mother is doing right now.... okay, maybe I won't.  Maybe only if it is a to-die-for recipe, then I just want to share the wealth!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so...are you implying that you go through your facebook friends and delete the ones that are just too complicated??

:D

wow i'm glad i've passed the test so far...

miranda said...

i'm sure i know a few people who would help taste test as you try out some of those recipes. ;)

Anonymous said...

You know I'm a big advocate of facebook purging ;) - Jen S.