I've been wearing my swim cap the wrong way, all this time! Embarrassing. haha
I started a Tri Swim class this morning at the Y. I am somewhat confident with biking and running but my stomach sure was churning this morning! The Lord was my comforter and gave me an instructor who isn't afraid to give me pointers (which I need A LOT of) and a couple older men in the class who were also unsure of all the swim drills lingo... if I am confused, I prefer others to be confused as well, it comforts me. Gee Marissa, aren't you selfish?! So anyways, we did drills for an hour. Swam laps normal stroke, laps with just one arm and then switch (wow, I am super uncoordinated), and laps with just our arms, no legs. It was challenging, but incredibly rewarding, even just knowing I CAN actually swim for an hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment