Wednesday, January 18, 2012

4S

So I have had the highly revered iPhone 4S in my ownership for just over two days now and I have to admit it... I am not a fan. At first I was thinking it was just because I needed to get used to a new OS but to me, the bad is still out weighing the good.  I just found another issue that might push me over the edge and back to a Droid.  I am trying to take a simple photo of my old cell phone in order to put it up for sale and the camera will not focus.  I've tried holding the 4S camera far away and then zooming and it still won't focus.  I have taken awesome portrait type photos and am very impressed with those but it seems that anything within a foot distance is not going to turn out clear.  I am usually really cheap, but I am actually considering returning it and paying that  restocking fee.


UPDATE: Yup, it's been exchanged for a Droid.  Sorry for disappointing you, Jen!  I tried.  I did like the look on the faces of the people at Verizon though when I told them what I wanted to do.

No comments: