Do you ever have one of those days where you think your email is broken? Like you write what you think was twenty emails and noone responds within 2 minutes so you think it's not working? Kinda like when you call or text tons of people and noone responds and you look up to an empty road and wonder if you missed the rapture? No? That's never happened to anyone else? haha just kidding then...
Jennifer Jo Meier is thinking about going back to college to be a Surgical Tech. I don't know if you should capitalize those words but it sounds pretty important to me so I did. I could soon have a friend who's handing tools to a surgian! What a cool job! I think I'd throw up though if I did that, but good for you Jen!
I am missing McKenna so much this week. I don't know why. I was thinking of her even before I got that picture message I posted a couple days ago. She's just such a little pumpkin and she loves me! Sometimes I can't believe it.
Well I seem to be running out of words to say so I better should go. Maybe I have an email by now ;-) I better!
No comments:
Post a Comment