Monday, October 26, 2009

career change?

I've been thinking lately about a career change.  I can't pinpoint anything specific that made me change my mind to this but it must just be a bunch of things combined.  I want to do something with young kids but I don't know what.  Any ideas?  I'd love for it to be something that's school year-like...so I can have summers and holidays off.  Umm... is there anything that WOULDN'T make me have to have a bachelors degree? haha I know that sounds impossible.  I really don't want to pay to get a degree at all but I really think I would be well suited working with young kids.  The only things I can think of are pre-K and some type of day care. 

I just know I can't keep doing what I'm doing.  I don't love it, I definitely don't have a passion for it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

did you read my most recent blog and then write this? i think you did. you sound just like me. haha :) wanting to do something you're passionate about. oy.