"Hold everything in your hands lightly, otherwise it hurts when God pries your fingers open." — Corrie Ten Boom
Friday, October 30, 2009
please don't make me sick
We're in this new phenomenon of "facebook status." We're obsessed with summing up our life at that time in our status for the facebook world to see. Now, for the most part, I don't have issues with people writing their status and reading a little summery of what they're up or or what they're thinking but PLEASE... I beg you, PLEASE... don't tell me the issues you're having with breast feeding. I know breast feeding is perfectly natural and I'm glad new moms choose to use it as a method of feeding their children but I don't want to know that you are "still having trouble lactating after 2 weeks" or wondering how you heal from a booby biting child. I know there are plenty of fellow new mothers out there who you feel comfortable sharing this information with but please remember the rest of us. Your old classmates, your pastors, your friends who all love you... and that's why I write this.
Labels:
facebook status
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment