Hi.
My name is Marissa...
...and I'm a Craigslist-o-holic.
Someone ALWAYS has something to sell and there is (almost) ALWAYS someone out there who wants to buy what's being sold. It's like a big circle. Like a community. When I shop on Craigslist, I'm just helping to build a better community. People love me for it. That's how it works, right?
There's nothing like hitting that refresh button for Lynchburg and seeing someone posted some new furniture. Even if you don't think you need it, you might change your mind once you see the attached photo. Well Lynchburg is pretty small, so let's check Roanoke too because it's only an hour away. How about Charlottesville? They are close too and there are rich people there AND college students. Whew - that was fun but not enough. Sure, Richmond is a 2 1/2 hour drive but sometimes it's totally worth it - there are TONS more people selling things in Richmond and they are more likely to have exactly what I'm looking for at a good price! I'll just sucker some boy with a truck into driving those 2 1/2 hours with me to go pick up that perfect sofa, loveseat, or entertainment center. They'd be thrilled to do that, wouldn't they?
Seriously though, I need help.
2 comments:
testing the comments...
you crack me up :) this post is hilarious. you are an addict. i've never heard of a craiglist addict but now i have.
:)
I went Friday to Roanoke to pick up a KitchenAid mixer that I had purchased on Craigslist, that's my most recent purchase and I got a good deal! =)
Post a Comment