Sunday, November 06, 2005

Challenge

Just a little challenge to all my readers and friends. Do something different this week. Wether it's something you've always wanted to do but never made time for...or doing something you've always done, just in a different way! Try it and make sure you tell me what it is! Cause if you don't I'll come find you and ask! I think it's fun:) And if only you needed the motivation to do it...here it is, no excuses!

3 comments:

Mriss said...

oh, common...noone??:)

Valerie said...

Does flying half-way around the world count, 'cause I'm doing that in 3 days! :o) I'll have to let you know how well it turns out, but for the moment I'm feeling quite confident I won't come back the same. Sweet, sweet...a new and improved V, I hope! :o)

Mriss said...

I take it that we don't like to step out of out comfort zones;) Actually I already knew that, that's why I put the challage on the table. I was thinking about that because last Sunday I sat in a new spot in church, by new people and it was a little weird, but more so it gave me this cool feeling of doing something that took "thinking" (to do something out of routine. Try it!