"Hold everything in your hands lightly, otherwise it hurts when God pries your fingers open." — Corrie Ten Boom
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Garlic....how do those people do it?
You could pretty much say that I'm not the smartest frog in the bog as of yesterday. Why in the world do I do such stupid things!! I got a book in the mail from a "naturopath" doctor. A friend of mine just introduced me to his research and ideas. So it says in this book that "Garlic is one of the strongest medicinal plants on Earth." This twisted man recommends eating 3 FRESH, RAW garlic cloves a day. So what does Marissa do but try it! I mean it's susposed to clear our your system like none other + they say it will clear up your skin. I just thought that was wonderful, so I chopped up 2 cloves, spred them with butter on a piece of toast (I mean, how different can it be from garlic bread...right!!??) So I'm eating...mm, this is pretty good! By the time i'm go my last couple bites I knew I had to keep eating even though it burned my throat. It was fine while I was eating it, but I've NEVER had such a horrible aftertaste! Sure...you are all like, "well, I could have told you that one." But, I didn't think it'd be THIS bad!! I guess I let the positives outweigh the negatives of it;) I tried everything in the book and my mouth still tastes horrible! So just think of this the next time you are tempted to pop a whole garlic clove in your mouth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHA! I wonder what it does for bears. Maybe you should take a couple heads out to Montana with you;) You won't even need bear spary, just breath or sweat;)
Post a Comment