Monday, October 03, 2005

Wow, October already. Wings play their first game of the season Monday. I guess that's something good to look forward to for the winter. I did horrible on both my skeet and trap shooting tonight. We'll see if anything changes before next week. Thursday is Far Above Rubies. Maybe we'll have a class on finding a husband so I can put all this knowledge into practice;) haha You know what'd be perfect right now? If I could buy a house and find a roommate who only will need to use it at night. Then I can get out of my house now, have someone else staying the night every night and get a little rent outta them. Part of me kinda wanted to go back to school just for fun and another part of me wanted to be working at a kids camp next summer so that's why I was initially putting off my purchase. Now, realistically, I can't see myself taking next summer or school year off. Especially cause the baby is due in April. Goodness, who knows. Well the mind is yielding absolutely no more topics for discussion, possibly later. Good night.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Wednesday!!!!! :o) 10/5/05 @ 7:30 PM against St. Louis!!

Mriss said...

haha I knew that;)

Unknown said...

so...how'd the wings do?

Mriss said...

we won! 5-1