Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My life according to...ME

Being as addicted to this Blogg thing as I am, it's starting to make my life seem kinda dull. I keep wanting to post but can't think of anything interesting to talk about! I just got stung by a bee though, that's pretty interesting to me. I've only been stung one other time at my neighbors house, but now I was just sitting outside in the sunshine while the baby slept and I crossed my ankles and I guess there was a bee inbetween them because it hurt! So now it's all white and puffy...I don't think I'm susposed to do anything about it am I? I went to the doctors on Monday for a "routine" (once every 8 or 9 years in my case) physical exam. Yikes, it was crazy but they ended up having to draw a bunch of blood in order to check my cholestoral because of my dad's heart attack and now my arm has this sick bruise on it where I was shot. It has this big purple line running through it, hope that isn't bad. And then today... I had an eye exam cause I didn't like my other contact lenses so she gave me new ones that are $50 a box per eye! YIKES! I just bought one box of each so when I get them I can look on-line for cheaper ones.

My mom's family is coming into town starting this weekend. That is pretty exciting. We have an extended family reunion in Canada next weekened for a couple days so we decided that most of the closer family would just come to our house the week before and the week after for our own family reunion cause we haven't seen them in forever! I'm excited to see them again, I wish more cousins were coming but we will still have fun. I love having people I know come to Grand Rapids where I've lived all my life and show them around and stuff. Well I suppose I should be off finding better things to do with my time right now...hope you all are havin' and great day!

No comments: