Thursday, July 28, 2005

diagnosing the problem...

So for some reason I've had this major urge to move...not like move up the block or something, I want to move out of the country(at least for a little bit). I can't figure out why, and why I am not actually just doing it, if I want to so bad. It's not that I want to get away from the people...I don't know what it exactly is though. I think I struggle with our American culture. The self centeredness, pride, selfishness...hm can't think of other words right now. But it sometimes feels like I can't be who I am or want to be because of it. Does that make sence?? (If not, don't worry) I want something new, not to be stuck in the same ol' same ol' thing. For some reason (depending on where I have in mind to go) the biggest thing holding me back is this job. I can't imagine one day walking up to McKenna's parents and saying, I'm sorry but I am leaving and don't know when I am coming back. Who know's though, maybe it's some sort of illness that can never be cured! YIKES!

But for today my traveling spirit is just taking me to Belmont. Because we have 12 extra people in our house this week, I'm the one who got kicked out becasue I wake up so early and noone else wants to get up when I do, why not people?? I'm staying with a friend tonight and tomorrow night. Then we're in Canada over the weekend and I come home early next week to work so I'll have my house to myself for a night I think then it's off to another friends' house for a couple nights till most of my family leaves, then I think I'll be allowed back in (I'll have to check with the head momma on that one though I think). HAHA my mom is funny right now, with all these people over she is kinda going crazy I think. She is having a great time with her siblings but like this morning I came back home with the baby for breakfast because it wasn't ready before i left for work, and she totally forgot to feed me! She fed everyone their french toast and eggs and I came out of my bedroom and everything was gone and everyone had left! My sister said she didn't get fed either. And yesterday they all went to the beach and somehow my sis and bro didnt get fed there either. I guess she's teaching us to be more forceful, devour what we want before anyone else can get their paws on it. That's the lesson, right mom? Oh well...It sure is fun to see my family again!


Jen just re-taught me how to do menus on my videos that I'm putting onto DVD so that means I can get the ones on my computer onto DVD and start working on ISRAEL!!! YEA! I am SOO SOO excited to work on that.

No comments: