"Hold everything in your hands lightly, otherwise it hurts when God pries your fingers open." — Corrie Ten Boom
Wednesday, November 09, 2011
why not?
Over the years, I've had plenty of people laugh in my face when I suggest running a race."Why in the world would anyone PAY money to run a race", they often ask me. I usually see them as a lost cause and get over it but the other day I decided that will no longer pass as a valid excuse in my book. From now on I will reply to that with an argument of my own, "why in the world are we paying so much money to kill ourselves?" We spend countless dollars to eat in grease pits only to clog our heart. Why not put some of that money to a more worthy cause and reap the benefits? Self-satisfaction, motivation, pride, purpose, free t-shirt, free snacks, sense of accomplishment... I'll let you chose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment