
VEGGIES galore! I joined this co-op with a local farm. You buy a membership for $35 and here's what you get...
-24 weeks of all natural vegetables!
-From May to October
-Members choose what vegetables they want
-Five pounds per week equals 120 pounds
-Eight dozen ears of sweet corn
-One ten pound pumpkin
AND.... a free hay ride! Yippee!
I am excited, I think it's a really good deal. 5lbs of veggies every single week from May through October! And they are fresh, LOCAL. Zero pesticides. I love it. I get to choose which veggies I want too, I just go down to the market each week and pick them out! I asked Dennis to go in with me because I really don't think I can eat THAT many veggies each week - but maybe I can. Either way, we eat enough meals together that it will help none of them go bad.
-24 weeks of all natural vegetables!
-From May to October
-Members choose what vegetables they want
-Five pounds per week equals 120 pounds
-Eight dozen ears of sweet corn
-One ten pound pumpkin
AND.... a free hay ride! Yippee!
I am excited, I think it's a really good deal. 5lbs of veggies every single week from May through October! And they are fresh, LOCAL. Zero pesticides. I love it. I get to choose which veggies I want too, I just go down to the market each week and pick them out! I asked Dennis to go in with me because I really don't think I can eat THAT many veggies each week - but maybe I can. Either way, we eat enough meals together that it will help none of them go bad.
1 comment:
And it's only $35?? Seriously?? How did you get that hook-up?
Post a Comment