Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Random

Wouldn't it stink to be a far-sighted person...You would never be able to pluck your eye brows. Not that that's an enjoyable activity, just necessary for some faces. Speaking of faces, I just pulled off one of those nose pore strips - ever tried 'em? They rock! Call me weird but I get a kick out of seeing all the nasty oil blockages that come up with them.

Anyways, in case anyone still reads this and was worried, I am still loving my school. It's fun getting to know new people. I can't wait to find out if it's really just WC boys who are scared to ask girls (me) out on a regular ol' American date (you know, like you see in movies, at least that's the only place I've seen 'em;) or if it's all guys...That maybe didn't come out as clear as I wanted it too. haha anyways, just a fun little "side-experiment."

What else is new, I'll stop with the work and depression complaints for a time. Man, I think that's all. I have been struggling with PATIENCE so badly lately. I mean come on, I'm almost 23 years old, I have struggled with it almost every one of those days - don't you think I should have it all figured out by now?

-Here's a story that had me laughing all day.-
This morning I brought the kids over to my parents' house to play for a little while before naptime. After lunch my mom had to go outside and weed the garden a little bit and McKenna volunteered to help her. I helped her get her little jacket on and followed her outside. My mom was telling Kenners to catch up to her so she could help get the wheel barrel (if only I could record how she says that word) from the back. Well my mom noticed that she wasn't walking and it looked like she had a piece of tape on her fingers that she was trying with all her little two year old determination to shake off her hand. My mom goes, "what'cha got there?" And, in her adorable, serious, little voice she just says, "a booger" as she continues to try and shake that sticky little thing off her fingers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe aww cute story :) you have to keep us updated on your "side-experiment" at school :P

Mriss said...

haha I'll try and work on it a little harder maybe so I'll acually have something to update on;) How does that sound?