
Fall really is one of the most wonderful times of the whole year. I'm working on reminding myself of that fact because I keep overlooking it and becoming depressed, thinking about the inevitable LONG winter we have coming to us here in Michigan! I really do like fall though, it has to be my favorite seasons, that, and Spring. The Lord has been kind enough to be giving me little reminders of why I can look forward to the cooler months ahead. I have to admit, I really do enjoy cool nights and mornings, with the heat on in the car on the way to work. It's always fun switching wardrobes too, pulling out all those sweaters and jeans that have been stuffed under the bed or in the spare closet all summer long. What else? Random campfires in the backyard, hot chocolate, picking apples at the orchard, colorful leaves, biking down the trails covered with those colorful leaves... And who can think about fall without thinking about the smell alone of the season. It's just so crisp and fresh smelling. I like it:) Okay, I'm about ready now. So BRING IT ON.
No comments:
Post a Comment