"Hold everything in your hands lightly, otherwise it hurts when God pries your fingers open." — Corrie Ten Boom
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
hey there
It's me again! I'm still here. I moved in with a friend a few weeks ago and haven't had much internet access since then. Good news - we are thinking about getting cable internet, so hopefully that works out! It's a nice change being on my own though. A couple weeks ago I bought a house in Ada to fix up and resell, my dad and my friends are planning on helping quite a bit with it, which I am so thankful for! The closing date keeps getting pushed back to later but that's been giving us more time for planning and such. Hopefully next week I'll be closing! Anyways, I better get going...it's the best part of Beauty and the Beast so I'm gonna go finish watching that with McKenna. Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment