i'm always interested in a way to 're-visit' the place that i live. you know the feeling... you enjoy living there but you've either seen it all, done it all, or at least heard of it all.
well i found a link on someone's facebook page with facts in and around lynchburg and i'm so excited to check some of them out! the world's ugliest building, a gravity hole, a sinkhole in a local neighborhood...seriously, these kinds of things make the best dates - dinner and a movie is lame. i mean not that i'm in the position to be picky about dates or anything at the moment...
3 comments:
HAHA - laughed out loud reading this one :)
**update** so I wish I could tell you that when I wrote this post I didn't really believe this website... but I believed it, every word. I also wish I could say that I didn't start repeating the stories as fact to my coworkers today... but I did. My coworker said she believed it too when she moved here and her husband corrected her.
I wish I could tell you that I'm not gullible... but I am. Totally.
oh sad!!
hey, don't worry - this person fell for it too and listed it on their website...
http://voices.yahoo.com/best-american-cities-travel-budget-7053250.html?cat=16
Post a Comment