So on my way to the dentist this morning I started thinking again about how I should change dentist offices to one closer to my work rather than driving out of my way, but that idea died the moment I walked into the office. Not two seconds after I had signed in, the dentist's wife, who is my dental hygienist, came out to bring me into the room and the first thing she said to me was, "contrats on getting third place in your age group at the race this weekend!" I was shocked! Then my dentist peeks his head out of another room and said the same thing! Apparently they were there with some friends and heard my name called and recognized it as being me! Now, that will make a pretty big impression on anyone, for the dentist who sees you twice a year to remember your name and be excited for your accomplishments without you even having to tell them about it. They've got me sold.
In other news, my history class is finally over and with that goes studying... I found both to be extremely unenjoyable this past semester so I am incredibly thankful to have them behind me. Now I can focus on the business. I'm getting ready to start my first project, which is a documentary for another small business owner in town. He asked if I could produce this for him and in return, he would help pay for necessary equipment that would help me start my business. It's all pretty exciting, but it definitely has it's stressful points as well. Right now I'm also trying to iron out a name. I'm looking at Keeping Time Productions... or MW Productions - specializing in preserving your family narrative. I'm leaning towards the second one, any opinions?
No comments:
Post a Comment