Here's a couple pictures I took with my phone. We won 6-0 and I even learned a little bit about baseball! It was pretty fun (even though I maybe saw half the game inbetween food/bathroom runs) but hey, that's all a part of the experience of going to the ballpark:-) Afterward, there were fireworks that I wasn't too excited about because it was late and we had to drive back home but I am so glad I stayed for those! They were SO good! I wish I would have thought to take video of my favorite ones so I could put it on here. They looked like huge buckets of glitter exploding hundreds of feet in the air, and they had alot of them! They rocked my socks off:)

2 comments:
wow your camera takes good pictures! how many of you guys went?
I think there were about 20 of us. It was fun! Late night, but fun!:)
Post a Comment