Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Poor Man's OnStar

So I heard this on the radio tonight...if you lock your keys in your car all you have to do is call someone at home who has your spare set, w/ remote unlocker, have them hold the remote up to the phone and press the unlock button as you put your cell phone up to the door of your car and it unlocks! The guy on the radio tried it to his car and it worked for him, I ran outside a ways away from my car and tried it to my car with my sisters phone holding help and it worked (but I'm not convinced until I try it from at least a couple miles away!) I guess for some remote systems it works and for some it doesn't Depends on the strength of your signal or if the two signals are on the same wave....I don't know exactly but I could not believe that it actually works for some people, I thought for sure that would be a total myth! Try it! Does it work for you?


Sidenote: I may have finally made a decision on college! And I am really excited=) I'm just praying I can talk Jen into moving back here and going to school with me;)

No comments: