


So obviously the last one is a stock photo and it's a bike that's one step up ( and alot more money) from the one I got. But I still love mine! It's the team edition so it says "discovery channel" on it like the one in the stock photo. I don't know exactly why that's cool, but Rob and Caleb say it is. I guess the US postal service was Lance's team's biggest sponser and now it's the discovery channel...plus it's a 2007 model, so what happens if someone else decides to become their biggest sponsor? I have no idea, but I still like it:) PLUS... I bought clipless pedels and mnt bike shoes so when I go mountain biking I can swap pedels over and kick some serious boy booty with those things;) I'm really excited!
3 comments:
sweet bike :) you look professional! so you can mountain bike with that bike? but it looks like it has street tires on it?
I can't mountain bike with it - did I say that? It's a road bike. I CAN take the pedels off this one and stick them on my mountain bike if I wanna be clipped in...that's what I meant;)
oooh - yeah, i think that's what you said, i just mis-interpreted it :) cool!!
Post a Comment