That's really all I have to say. What's interesting is looking back and thinking forward in your life. Hm... what does this year have in store for me? Maybe selling my first house, maybe buying a second. Maybe going off to Arizona for school, maybe starting up again at C.C. Maybe a boyfriend?;) Maybe many new friends. Hopefully good times, hopefully learning times. I'm no poet so don't mind that this doesn't flow nice, it's just what's coming into my mind! Maybe more trips around the world. Wow, that'd be a blast. Maybe I'll finally learn to play the drums and keep up with my biking! Maybe I'll get to go camping a couple times at least and do a million fun things outdoors. Anyways, I guess thinking this way gives you that feeling of sitting in the exact same spot on your next birthday and being depressed because you haven't done a thing to make that year special, ya know? We'll have to see what we can do about keeping that from happening;)
If I remember I'll try and stop by the house and take pictures of the two completed bedrooms and post a fun before and after!
No comments:
Post a Comment