Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'm not complaining if I'm typing it....right?

Sunday: Sleep in till 8:30 go to church, parents house then church again
Monday: Wake up at 6:30, work at McKenna's till 6 and go straight to the house to get a couple hours work in.
Tuesday: Wake up same time, work at McKenna's till 6. If there isn't a shower at church, try to get a couple hours in at the house.
Wednesday: Work, church/nursary at night
Thursday: Work and then straight to class till 10pm
Friday: Work and then...nope, not hang out with friends...work at the house again.
Saturday: House all day

Have you ever seen those morgage commercials of that guy running after the soccer ball that he can't catch up to and they ask, "know the feeling?" Yeah... my weeks are starting to turn out the same way. It's really hard to explain the monotonous feeling, knowing how dull the weeks are and knowing it's going to be the exact same the following week. I'm thankful I have stuff to do most of the time and Im not sitting around bored but it's just getting old.

No comments: