wow - what a year it's been. I am floored when I think of all that's happened. There are days when I look at my life and the only comment I can make is "what a mess"... but what a beautiful mess God has made it. I can't say it enough, never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined my life looking like this before my 30th birthday but I love what He's done with my dreams. He has been making my heart His, my desires, His.
I have decided to follow Jesus and there is no turning back. I pray the same for you. Jesus's call is really a call to die. We give up our old lives because we have been promised the beginnings of something brand new! And this brand new life will not make sense to unbelievers. It may be mocked or avoided but that's okay because we know that this world can not satisfy - we labor for another kingdom!
I can't say that I'm really ready for turning 30 this coming month but I am extremely pumped to spend every single year living a life that makes less and less sense to this world and points a clear path straight at the One who deserves all the glory.
No comments:
Post a Comment