"Hold everything in your hands lightly, otherwise it hurts when God pries your fingers open."
— Corrie Ten Boom
Thursday, June 21, 2012
we won!
Congrats Marissa,
You won first place at the Film Festival last week. We will be getting back to you in the coming days concerning the award.
Regards,
Chris
It's a little unbelievable. My friend, Keely, and I entered a film contest for the AUVSI and we won! Her brother told us about it a couple months ago and thought we had a pretty good chance at winning so we entered. I received an e-mail while in KZ asking for a full rez copy and a photo to show at their big conference in Detroit... because we were in the top 4. I guess I can never again say that I don't win anything!
3 comments:
yay! how exciting! congratulations, marissa! woowoo! yay! :)
sweet! : ) good job!
you won! this video cracked me up!!
Post a Comment