Monday, June 20, 2011

monday

I'm not sure there is anything better than a nice morning swim (trying to get back into the habit of hitting the pool in the mornings) and a Subway egg white breakfast sandwich on flat bread with some pepper jack cheese, fresh (I like to think) tomatoes, spinach, green peppers and a dash of salt and pepper. Mmmmmm.... delish! I would have taken a picture because not only was it deliciously tastey, it was also quite a lovely sight... but I thought of it one bite too late. Oh well, I'm sure there will be more!

I had a nice weekend. I was able to hang out with some friends I hadn't seen in a while so that was really nice. I think I'm also in a very good mood because I have one more full week at work (plus next Monday) and then I'm outta here baby! After that day I get to leave all my Virginia worries behind me and unwind at the lake for a nice, long weekend! I miss home and I just love visiting Muskegon each summer. Here's to a good (please fly by) week!

No comments: