"Hold everything in your hands lightly, otherwise it hurts when God pries your fingers open."
— Corrie Ten Boom
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
elementary at 26
There's this job I'm thinking about doing as a 'side-job' and I have to write in cursive... that means I have to re-learn to write in cursive. That sounds so elementary.
No way! What kind of job? I took a cursive writing course in college, because it was a requirement for the Education program. :) I have a certificate saying I passed! haha
It's just for like mail america or something like that. My friend is doing it and I remembered that I used to do some things like that with my mom back home. A little extra cash might be worth this. We'll see. I printed off all these work pages yesterday to help me learn it. haha. I'll give it a shot!
3 comments:
No way! What kind of job? I took a cursive writing course in college, because it was a requirement for the Education program. :) I have a certificate saying I passed! haha
It's just for like mail america or something like that. My friend is doing it and I remembered that I used to do some things like that with my mom back home. A little extra cash might be worth this. We'll see. I printed off all these work pages yesterday to help me learn it. haha. I'll give it a shot!
that graphic's great! i used to write in cursive all the time in high school. i never do anymore :P except when i sign my name. i practiced that. ;)
Post a Comment